Close

Could not load file or assembly SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.65.380.4809

e-squawk
11 years ago
#1416 Quote
Hi

I am receiving the following error after trying to acces the ajax filters settings from the admin panel, this error was generated first by the browser

c:\Users\watto_uk\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\ee27e466\ae1f8e6\App_Web_sevenspikes.nop.ajaxfilters.views.nopajaxfiltersadmin.create.cshtml.401679e4.2gwpp8s-.0.cs(30): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Framework' does not exist in the namespace 'SevenSpikes.Nop' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Then after that everytime i try to run my application from visual studio i get the following error, but the application has been running without problems before this error nothing has changed with the code.

{"Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.65.380.4809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\nCould not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.65.380.4809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\nCould not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=2.65.380.4809, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\n\r\nUnable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.\r\n"}

Has anyone else experienced this error?

Thanks

Liam

e-squawk
11 years ago
#1417 Quote
Still unable to resolve this error

Ive checked the installed plugins .txt file and all of the plugins are listed as installed.

Ive copied the core, framework and services dlls to the root of filters plugin folder as suggested as a workaround in another post.

Im still unable to launch my application from visual studio, this code (line 145 in the PluginManager.cs seems to be the cause of the error.

//init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
if (!t.IsInterface)
Boyko
11 years ago
#1418 Quote
e-squawk wrote:
Still unable to resolve this error

Ive checked the installed plugins .txt file and all of the plugins are listed as installed.

Ive copied the core, framework and services dlls to the root of filters plugin folder as suggested as a workaround in another post.

Im still unable to launch my application from visual studio, this code (line 145 in the PluginManager.cs seems to be the cause of the error.

//init plugin type (only one plugin per assmbly is allowed)
foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
if (!t.IsInterface)

Hi Liam,

Which version of nopCommerce do you use?
You should be using the official 2.65 release.

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
e-squawk
11 years ago
#1419 Quote
Hi

I am using the source release 2.65 downloaded from the nopcommerce website only last week. My application was working fine for a few days until I tried to access the Ajax plugin filter settings from the admin panel.

Thanks

Liam
Boyko
11 years ago
#1422 Quote
e-squawk wrote:
Hi

I am using the source release 2.65 downloaded from the nopcommerce website only last week. My application was working fine for a few days until I tried to access the Ajax plugin filter settings from the admin panel.

Thanks

Liam

Hi Liam,

We sent you an email asking for the FTP and login credentials, so that we can take a look.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
11 years ago
#1425 Quote
Hi guys,

Here is some useful information that we found out on this specific problem.

When you change the Display Order of the Widgets from Content Management -> Widgets then you actually modify the Display Order in the Description.txt file of the given widget plugin.
This is also valid if you change the Display Order on the Configuration -> Plugins page.
For all our plugins to work we require the Core plugin to be loaded first and for this we use the DisplayOrder of the plugin as this is how nopCommerce loads the plugins in a specific order.
Our Core plugin had Display Order of 0 and all our plugins have Diplay Order of 1. So if you change the Display Order of any of our plugins to be also 0 then you will get this error. We just changed the Display Order of the Core plugin to be -1 as it is not a common practice to set a negative display order for a plugin.

Many thanks to e-squawk for letting us remote to his machine and figure out what the problem was!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team