Close

Quick Tabs help!

pdesignz
11 years ago
#1403 Quote
I am using 2.65 and have manually integrated the quick tabs to the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml page. Everything looks good and is working fine, but when I enter content into the product's full description field, I then get the same content duplicated. It is displayed on the page in the full description area, as well as the quick tabs overview tab. If I go and disable the full description tab, I then get an error and the whole site won't load. If I comment out the description on the page, @Html.Raw(Model.FullDescription)I can then get it to work, but not sure if this is the correct method to get this to work or not.

Here is the error I get when I disable the full description in the Quick Tabs settings...

The partial view 'ProductSpecifications' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:

~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/AutomaticIntegration/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Themes/SavviJewels/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Adminis
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1404 Quote
seems rest of content was cut off for the error
~/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/ProductTab/ProductSpecifications.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/ProductSpecifications.vbhtm
Source Error:
Line 83:                     {
Line 84:                         defaultTabTitle = T("SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Specifications").ToString();
Line 85:                         defaultTabContent = Html.Action("ProductSpecifications", "ProductTab", new { id = Model.ProductId });
Line 86:                         showSpecs = false;
Line 87:                     }
Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\savvi-store2\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml    Line: 85
Boyko
11 years ago
#1410 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
If I comment out the description on the page, @Html.Raw(Model.FullDescription)I can then get it to work, but not sure if this is the correct method to get this to work or not.

Hi pdesignz,

This is the right thing to do. Leave the Overview tab of the Quick Tabs and remove the full description from the product page, so that you don't have duplicated content.
You can use the Automatic Integration folders of the plugins as a reference how we have done this for the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team