Close

IPAD/Tablet - LANDSCAPE issue

winebear
9 years ago
#9113 Quote
Also the add to cart button when in portrait is in small letters like so Add to cart unlike the correct display on a mobile or when in landscape where it is correct in caps i.e. ADD TO CART

Please fix this error.
Stefan
9 years ago
#9116 Quote
Hi winebear,

Thank you for your feedback!

In order to make your the letters uppercase, just copy the following to your admin -> plugins -> nop traction theme -> settings -> custom head styles textbox:

.item-box input[type="button"] {
  text-transform: uppercase;
}

Hope that helps!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
winebear
9 years ago
#9121 Quote
Still waiting on a response to this bug:

After we use the Ajax filters to make a selection in landscape the add to basket button disappears. If you rotate the ipad to portrait it appears and then if you rotate it back to landscape it remains.

Please fix this bug.
You can use an ipad and go to our site to see the bug IP is 185.35.150.55
winebear
9 years ago
#9135 Quote
Hi guys - there is still a bug.

The easiest is for you to go and see. so go to http://185.35.150.55/ click buy wine, all wine and have your I Pad in landscape orientation.
It will load up correctly with the Add to Cart button and the hover effect etc disabled over products. Now go to the Ajax filters and choose anything. It will load up the selection but now the Add to Cart button disappears and the hover effect is back i.e. not disabled. If you then rotate the I ad 90 degrees and back again it now appears and the hover effect is disabled.
winebear
9 years ago
#9136 Quote
we have upgraded all system to 3.5
winebear
9 years ago
#9151 Quote
could i get a response on this
winebear
9 years ago
#9152 Quote
the same issue happens with your demo site for traction.

Go in select a category hold the i pad in landscape the purchase button is there below each product. select a filter from teh ajax filters and the purchase button disappears below each and the hover over effects etc returns i.e. desktop mode rotate the ipad to portrait and revert to landscape and it corrects itself.
Stefan
9 years ago
#9160 Quote
Hi winebear,

We have fixed that and uploaded on our site. You can download your package and just replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core\Scripts\SevenSpikesExtensions.js file with the one from the downloaded package. Then you will need to clear your browser's cache in order to new js file to get loaded.

You can test it also on our demo which has the fix already.

Thank you for your feedback!

Please let us know if there are any other issues found.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com