Close

Missing "About Us" under MegaMenu in Jewelry Theme

ssikora
9 years ago
#8923 Quote
Hello,
We've been using the Jewelry Theme on our site for over a year now and have recently decided to add another store for which we purchased the Lighthouse Theme. I have installed the new theme and things are mostly working but I have lost the ability under the Jewelry Theme to select "About Us" in the MegaMenu plugin. How can I go about getting this back? I have tried uninstalling Jewelry and reinstalling but that did not give me the option back.
Thanks for the help - Scott
Deni
9 years ago
#8926 Quote
Hi, 

You can get this menu item back, by going to the MegaMenu.cshtml view and somewhere between the other LIs elements add this code:

@Html.Action("TopicBlock", "MegaMenu", new { systemName = "AboutUs", enableDropDown = !isMegaMenuResponsive })

This will show the About Us topic with a dropdown with its content. I hope this helped!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
ssikora
8 years ago
#9087 Quote
Thank you, that got it to display again. However, it is displaying as a drop-down menu item and I would like it to be just a link as it was originally. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Deni
8 years ago
#9092 Quote
ssikora wrote:
Thank you, that got it to display again. However, it is displaying as a drop-down menu item and I would like it to be just a link as it was originally. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hi, 

Yes, just replace the old code with this one: 

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new {SeName = "AboutUs"})" title="@T("aboutus")">@T("aboutus")</a></li>
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com