Close

Replacing SevenSpikes.Core

Bellgate
9 years ago
#8787 Quote
I am already using the Smart theme and I just purchased the Store Locator and Attachments extensions.  Since I have the Smart theme installed I already have SevenSpikes.Core installed.  I am wondering, then, if I really need to overwrite the core with with the files that are included with the extensions?  And if I do, which, extensions files shall I copy last?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8792 Quote
Bellgate wrote:
I am already using the Smart theme and I just purchased the Store Locator and Attachments extensions.  Since I have the Smart theme installed I already have SevenSpikes.Core installed.  I am wondering, then, if I really need to overwrite the core with with the files that are included with the extensions?  And if I do, which, extensions files shall I copy last?

Hi Bellgate,

The update of the Core plugin is required in case you update any of the plugins or add new ones.
This is because a newer version may need something from the Core plugin that has not been present before. So we always recommend to update the Core plugin.
The Core plugin is the same as the one that comes with the theme or with any of the plugins, so it will work without any problems. Simply delete the old Core plugin and upload the new one.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team