Close

Main content dropping to bottom

pdesignz
11 years ago
#1380 Quote
I am currently running a trial version of the Nop Commerce plugins and I have found at times that when the ajax filter displays this message, You are running a Trial version of SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters that my main content drops all the way to the bottom of the page. If I refresh the page then the layout returns to normal, but when that message displays again then my content again is shown at the bottom of the page. Is this due to currently running the trial version during development and will this happen when I purchase the plugins. I was planning on purchasing the multiple domain version and don't want this to happen when I have the actual live plugins...
Boyko
11 years ago
#1381 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
I am currently running a trial version of the Nop Commerce plugins and I have found at times that when the ajax filter displays this message, You are running a Trial version of SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters that my main content drops all the way to the bottom of the page. If I refresh the page then the layout returns to normal, but when that message displays again then my content again is shown at the bottom of the page. Is this due to currently running the trial version during development and will this happen when I purchase the plugins. I was planning on purchasing the multiple domain version and don't want this to happen when I have the actual live plugins...

Hi pdesignz,

These messages are shown ONLY when you are running the Trial versions of the plugins.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1382 Quote
What about the dropping of the content, will this end once I purchase the full plugin or is it only when running the trial version.

Thanks
Boyko
11 years ago
#1385 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
What about the dropping of the content, will this end once I purchase the full plugin or is it only when running the trial version.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

No trial messages and no dropping of the content.
It will be running just like on our demo web site.
http://demos.nop-templates.com/

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team