Close

Use of special price

ISESSoftpack
9 years ago
#8712 Quote
Hi,

I'm trying to use the special price option for products, I assume that the field Special Price of a product is meant. What I try , I can't seems to get it working.

If I set Has Special Price - Equal to - True. All my products are ribbonned, if I set ot to False no ribbons are set.

The special price is valid from 1/2/2015 until 3/31/2015

Regards, Machiel Broekman
Machiel Broekman
ISES Softpack
Netherlands
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8717 Quote
ISESSoftpack wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use the special price option for products, I assume that the field Special Price of a product is meant. What I try , I can't seems to get it working.

If I set Has Special Price - Equal to - True. All my products are ribbonned, if I set ot to False no ribbons are set.

Hi Machiel,

Could you please check if the Default State dropdown, which is located in the Conditions tab, is not set to Pass. If it is set to Pass, you will need to change it to Fail, because the "Pass" value means that none of the condition groups will be taken into account.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
ISESSoftpack
9 years ago
#8729 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hi,

Hi Machiel,

Could you please check if the Default State dropdown, which is located in the Conditions tab, is not set to Pass. If it is set to Pass, you will need to change it to Fail, because the "Pass" value means that none of the condition groups will be taken into account.

Hope this helps!

Hi hristian,

I did check and the default state is Fail, still the same result. If enabled all the products becomes the ribbon.

Regards, Machiel
Machiel Broekman
ISES Softpack
Netherlands
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8732 Quote
ISESSoftpack wrote:
Hi,

Hi Machiel,

Hope this helps!

Hi hristian,

I did check and the default state is Fail, still the same result. If enabled all the products becomes the ribbon.

Regards, Machiel

Hi Machiel,

Could you please submit a ticket to our system, providing us with admin credentials to your site, so that we can see what is the problem.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com