Close

Mega Menu

toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8675 Quote
I have recently installed a few new plugins that came in the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection, and now my Mega Menu does not work. You can see it here http://www.kanddvapeshop.com. For some reason the products & manufacturers no longer drop down with anything. Not sure what happened, any help would be much appreciated.
toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8676 Quote
I figured out a way to get it to work a little better. On the Mega Menu settings, I checked the "Require click" option. Enabling that allows it to work now when clicking on it. However, it still does not work for the hover option (unchecking the "require click" option).
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8677 Quote
toddkjr22 wrote:
I figured out a way to get it to work a little better. On the Mega Menu settings, I checked the "Require click" option. Enabling that allows it to work now when clicking on it. However, it still does not work for the hover option (unchecking the "require click" option).

Hi toddkjr22,

Could you please Submit a ticket to our system, proving us with admin credentials to your site so we can investigate what could be the problem?

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com