#8666 Quote
please sugguest the related plugin
Boyko
9 years ago
#8667 Quote
simon17 wrote:
please sugguest the related plugin

Hi simon17,

Could you please elaborate on this? It will be best if you can provide some real world scenario, so that we can advice.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
simon17
9 years ago
#8669 Quote
Thanks for reply, i am using tiffany theme, and i would like to have a function letting my client can upload their photo to our web, and we will have a column "photo ablum" to show their picture, like the website www.sheinside.com.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8670 Quote
simon17 wrote:
Thanks for reply, i am using tiffany theme, and i would like to have a function letting my client can upload their photo to our web, and we will have a column "photo ablum" to show their picture, like the website www.sheinside.com.

Hi simon17,

We are not aware of such a plugin for nopCommerce. Actually this is the first time we hear about such web sites but it looks very interesting.
How exactly the customer upload their pictures? Do they do this from their Accounts as we didn't see any Upload an image button or something.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
simon17
9 years ago
#8672 Quote
Hi Stanev

thier member can upload the picture by click the red button and login to upload. you can have a look from the below link

http://www.sheinside.com/member-image-list.html

Cheers
Simon
Boyko
9 years ago
#8679 Quote
simon17 wrote:
Hi Stanev

thier member can upload the picture by click the red button and login to upload. you can have a look from the below link

http://www.sheinside.com/member-image-list.html

Cheers
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the clarification!

I actually registered and tried to upload an image (the administrator will not approve this for sure). This page was very helpful for me to understand how this all works.
It is a nice idea and I would advice you to suggest your idea in our UserVoice portal and let others vote for it and we might consider implementing this as a plugin.

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team