Close

How I can Integrate JCarousel for Related Products in Product Page

k_basil
11 years ago
#1363 Quote
Hi i'm just new to nop commerce and i just download the trial version of JCarousel control to test it. When i'm going to add a JCarousel for related products in product page the only option for the widget i have is "Content Before". Is there any other way or i have some limitations from the trial version.

Thank you in advance.

Boyko
11 years ago
#1367 Quote
k_basil wrote:
Hi i'm just new to nop commerce and i just download the trial version of JCarousel control to test it. When i'm going to add a JCarousel for related products in product page the only option for the widget i have is "Content Before". Is there any other way or i have some limitations from the trial version.

Thank you in advance.

Hi k_basil,

That is quite strange as there are not limitations in the trial versions.
You should be able to see all available widget zones. There should be a few product page specific widget zones i.e product_details_top, product_details_bottom etc.
They will best suit your needs depending on your page layout. We usually place the related products at the bottom of the page.
You can also add your custom widget zones as well.
Please refer to the documentation to see how to do this in point 3. Adding a custom widget.
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopJCarousel/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team