Close

Cannot Add Conditions to Ribbons

Kathy
9 years ago
#8645 Quote
Hi,

I am trying to create a new ribbon. When I try to add a new record to a new condition group, none of the dropdowns are populated in the edit window, and the condition type dropdown is displaying the word "undefined" multiple times in a row within the dropdown selector. If I select any of the 'undefined' values, each one had another character that is displayed as the selected value. This is really strange. Any ideas?

Kathy
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8647 Quote
Kathy wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to create a new ribbon. When I try to add a new record to a new condition group, none of the dropdowns are populated in the edit window, and the condition type dropdown is displaying the word "undefined" multiple times in a row within the dropdown selector. If I select any of the 'undefined' values, each one had another character that is displayed as the selected value. This is really strange. Any ideas?

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Could you please submit a ticket to our system specifying the exact version of the plugin and if possible an admin credentials to your site so we can investigate the problem.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com