Close

Issue with Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection

toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8530 Quote
So I purchased the plugin collection along with all the different themes. I have been using NopCommerce for a few years now along with various themes and plugins you guys have done. In general everything works great and glad to use your stuff. However, I am writing about a few issues I am having. I have a demo site here www.elementvapors.com that I am trying to setup and am having some trouble with the different installed plugins. For example the mega menu looks nothing like it does in your demo. It is like something did not install right, or the CSS is corrupted. Also the quick view hover button shows way below the products and not on top of them. Another issue I am seeing is that the cloud zoom on products I have pictures for seems to be hiding the images all together. I can't help to think something is bad somewhere, or not fully installed. NOTE: some issues go away when changing to different themes, but then other issue appear. Do you guys have any advice? I left the site open for you to take look, and allow changing of themes. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Version is 3.5 with plugins at 3.5, and this site is brand new and not from upgrade.
toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8531 Quote
BTW, I am trying to use the Jewelry theme.
toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8534 Quote
FYI - I think I figured out the issue. Thanks anyways.
toddkjr22
9 years ago
#8536 Quote
Sorry for the barrage of posts, but so I think I narrowed down what might be happening, but still not sure. So Is it ok to have more than one theme installed on a nopcommerce installation? I am trying to install all themes and then once I get all my products loaded up we are going to decide which theme to choose. However, So I did a fresh install of everything and only installed one theme, instead of all as before. This seemed to work good, and all issues were gone. But once I installed a few more themes, I started to see the issues again. The site is still up and I will need someone to help me still. However, I only have a few of the themes installed which are Alicante, ArtFactory, Beauty, and Jewelry. You can see that Jewelry seems to work 100% for me, but when switcing to ArtFactory or others I see much strangeness in the plugins like cloud zoom, quick view, tabs, etc... Some of them you can even see the product pictures any more. Any ways, please respond when possible. P.S: Merry Christmas!!
Boyko
9 years ago
#8541 Quote
Hi Todd,

We replied to your ticket but will summaries for other having the same strange behavior.
The issue is related of the fact that all nopCommerce themes share the same nopCommerce settings, while some settings need to be different for the different themes,that is why you are left with the impression that they are not working. We pointed you to this post explaining the same here.

Happy Holidays!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team