Close

Latest Version Not Updating Html After Filter?

leen3o
9 years ago
#8465 Quote
I have the latest version in v3.50 of nopcommerce, if I use the slider or a filter it seems to work behind the scenes. As in I see the Ajax call, if I check in Chrome inspector I can see the response and it's returning HTML of the products.

BUT it's just not updating the actual HTML on the screen, I've doubled checked the 'Products Grid Panel Selector' and it's correct - Its the '.product-grid'. But it's not replacing the content inside this div? Is this a bug in the latest one?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8468 Quote
leen3o wrote:
I have the latest version in v3.50 of nopcommerce, if I use the slider or a filter it seems to work behind the scenes. As in I see the Ajax call, if I check in Chrome inspector I can see the response and it's returning HTML of the products.

BUT it's just not updating the actual HTML on the screen, I've doubled checked the 'Products Grid Panel Selector' and it's correct - Its the '.product-grid'. But it's not replacing the content inside this div? Is this a bug in the latest one?

Hi leen3o,

We are not aware of such a problem in 3.5. Could you please provide a link to your web site, so that we can take a look?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
leen3o
9 years ago
#8469 Quote
I just fixed this. To use your filters you have to make sure you have the .master-wrapper-page  div. I put that div in and all is working again.