Close

The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

svdhorst
9 years ago
#8446 Quote
I recently migrated my NopCommerce sites to a new server. Originally the sites were located on the C: drive, now they are on the D: drive.

Ever since I migrated I can no longer use the Nop Ajax Cart plugin. It is giving me de volgende error:

The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Beschrijving: Er is een onverwerkte uitzondering opgetreden tijdens het uitvoeren van de huidige webaanvraag. Raadpleeg de stacktracering voor meer informatie over deze fout en de oorsprong ervan in de code. 

Details van uitzondering: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Fout in bron: 

Regel 3:  @foreach (var widget in Model)
Regel 4:  {
Regel 5:      @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Regel 6:  }

Bronbestand: d:\Websites\www.perboekwijzer.nl\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml    Regel: 5 

Stacktracering: 

[HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.]
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) +321
   System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) +169
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory) +270
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +147
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +41

[HttpException (0x80004005): Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.]
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +178
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +3974
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) +275
   System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) +94
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) +716
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) +123
   ASP._Page_Views_Widget_WidgetsByZone_cshtml.Execute() in d:\Websites\www.perboekwijzer.nl\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml:5
   System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +280

I worked well on the original server but nog longer on the new server. The other Nop plugins still work fine.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8451 Quote
svdhorst wrote:
I recently migrated my NopCommerce sites to a new server. Originally the sites were located on the C: drive, now they are on the D: drive.

Please double check if the Ajax Cat plugin is copied into the Plugins folder of your new installation. Also double check if the AjaxCart is present in the InstalledPlugins.txt file.
If they are present then you probably need to add a few empty spaces in your Global.asax.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fernando
7 years ago
#12324 Quote
Insert spaces in my Global.asax work for me!

Thanks!