Close

Newsletter Un subscription

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8417 Quote
Dear Support Team,

Is there any way to unsubscribe the news letter other than "unclick the checkbox on My Account Info".Kindly suggest me the best option.

Reagrds,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8422 Quote
Hello Ela,

I'm afraid that there is no other way to unsubscribe the news letter in nopCommerce, other then the one you mentioned. 
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8430 Quote
nikola.dragiev wrote:
Hello Ela,

I'm afraid that there is no other way to unsubscribe the news letter in nopCommerce, other then the one you mentioned. 

Dear Nikola,

Thank you for the response.I hope ,I have to change the code in order to achieve this.I have another issue.Is there any possiblity to show the "ToolTip" on Product-box buttons (Quick View,Compare Products,Add to Cart) 

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8431 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Hello Ela,

Dear Nikola,

Thank you for the response.I hope ,I have to change the code in order to achieve this.I have another issue.
1. Is there any possibility to show the "Tool Tip" on Product-box buttons (Quick View,Compare Products,Add to Cart).
2. For product images, the alt attribute is automatically added with "Picture of 'product name'".Is there any way to add our customized alt attribute to product images

Regards,
Ela
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8438 Quote
Hello Ella,

Those are all possible things to achieve, but require major customizations to the razor view files (.cshtml) and the javascript of the theme. 
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com