Close

Category Title Text and Image Spacing

Bellgate
9 years ago
#8397 Quote
I have a sub-category with six items.  While viewing the page on a PC desktop they appear on the screen in two rows of three.  On the first row there is a relatively large gap between the category text and the associated image.  On the second row, that rows text is relatively close to the first rows image such that the second row text and first row image seem related to each other and not to the images in the second row.

I want to change the vertical distance between the text and images to get them aligned a little better, but I worry that this may throw off the spacing when viewed on a different screen, such as a mobile device.  Do i have anything to worry about, or should I go ahead and the change?
hristo
9 years ago
#8402 Quote
Hi,
there is no problem to change vertical offsets in order to fix your issue, but do your changes only in 980.css, this way the changes will apply only to desktop resolutions, and will not be present on smaller screen widths where elements' design is different.

Also thank you for your feedback, we agree the titles spacing can be improved so we are going to fix this in the theme.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com