Close

SQL Search

ylechasseur
9 years ago
#8378 Quote
Hi Guys,

Each time I do a search into my stores, I is rare that I have the right result, either from the mail page search or the advance search.
My SQL text seach is setup as :  CONTAINS and  or with prefix_term. If I want to search in liveforsailing site the product foot block  I will get almost everthing else except that. I am wondering if I shoud twaek the full text search into the SQL server. Before doing something wrong, I prefer asking and you guys,always have the right answers
. I know it is more an american Holiday, but Happy thanks giving.

Want to let you know.. your applications and themes works fantastic .. very very stable ..it is helping so much ,,,so much stuff to worry about ..
Boyko
9 years ago
#8381 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

Each time I do a search into my stores, I is rare that I have the right result, either from the mail page search or the advance search.
My SQL text seach is setup as :  CONTAINS and  or with prefix_term. If I want to search in liveforsailing site the product foot block  I will get almost everthing else except that. I am wondering if I shoud twaek the full text search into the SQL server. Before doing something wrong, I prefer asking and you guys,always have the right answers
. I know it is more an american Holiday, but Happy thanks giving.

Want to let you know.. your applications and themes works fantastic .. very very stable ..it is helping so much ,,,so much stuff to worry about ..

Hi yves,

Thank you for the kind words!

The full text search seems to be working fine for us.
I would suggest you to try with the different options available in the nopCommerce administration before doing anything on the server.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team