Close

How to remove PDF invoice button from order details without code change

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8372 Quote
Dear support team,

I want to remove PDF invoice button from order details without code change.Kindly suggest me the best way.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8373 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear support team,

I want to remove PDF invoice button from order details without code change.Kindly suggest me the best way.In addition to this, also want to re arrange the registration form fields for example, i want the zip code field after the country field.Similarly i want show the "Bill to this address" button at the bottom of address.Is it possible to achieve all those without code change.Kindly suggest me the best option.

Regards,
Ela
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8384 Quote
Hello Ella,

To remove the PDF Invoice button you simply have to go to your theme's plugin Custom Head Styles textfield and paste this code:
.order-details-page .page-title .pdf-order-button{
display: none;
}

For the other changes I'm afraid you will not be able to do them without code changing in the razor view files of the theme.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8395 Quote
nikola.dragiev wrote:
Hello Ella,

To remove the PDF Invoice button you simply have to go to your theme's plugin Custom Head Styles textfield and paste this code:
.order-details-page .page-title .pdf-order-button{
display: none;
}

For the other changes I'm afraid you will not be able to do them without code changing in the razor view files of the theme.

Dear Nikola Dragiev,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes I have to modify the code in order to achieve my requirements.

In future if I upgrade my nopcommerce from my current version.3.4 ,I will lost all my code changes.Suggest me the best way to merge my code changes to future upcomming version.

Regards,
Ela,
BlueMed Dev Team
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8399 Quote
Hello Ella,

If you update your nopCommerce to a newer version the CSS code added to your Custom Head Styles textbox in your theme's plugin will not be lost. So you will have no problem upgrading. But just in case if you ever run in to problem and have to re-install your theme's plugin, I recommend that you keep a backup of that code somewhere.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com