Close

How to add Image to News Item Title

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8362 Quote
Dear Support Team,

We have news menu on our website main menu and footer.When i click the news link It will show the News title.I want to show some image with title instead Blank title.Or some Effects to news item.Kindly suggest me the solution.

Regards,
Ela

Boyko
9 years ago
#8363 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear Support Team,

We have news menu on our website main menu and footer.When i click the news link It will show the News title.I want to show some image with title instead Blank title.Or some Effects to news item.Kindly suggest me the solution.

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

If you are talking about the links into the Mega Menu plugin to the News section then you can change them in this file the Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml file.
The code is like this:

if (Model.Settings.IncludeNewsLink)
    {
        <li>
            <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("NewsArchive")" title="@T("News")">@T("News")</a>
        </li>
    }
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8370 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Dear Support Team,

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

If you are talking about the links into the Mega Menu plugin to the News section then you can change them in this file the Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml file.
The code is like this:

if (Model.Settings.IncludeNewsLink)
    {
        <li>
            <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("NewsArchive")" title="@T("News")">@T("News")</a>
        </li>
    }

Dear Boyko Stanev,

Thanks for response.I want to show some images on news items.We have News link at top navigation mega menu .After cliking that News a list news items shown on page. I like to add some images for each news item tiles.

Our site bluemed.ca.

I want to add image to the news item title "Our upcoming Trade Shows 2014 - 2015"
Kindly let me know, if there is a possibility.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team.

Boyko
9 years ago
#8383 Quote
BlueMed wrote:

I want to add image to the news item title "Our upcoming Trade Shows 2014 - 2015"
Kindly let me know, if there is a possibility.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team.

Hi Ela,

I see now that you want to show images for the news items in the News page. This has nothing to do with the Mega Menu.
Unfortunalty in nopCommerce there is no way to associate an image with a news item, so this is not possible.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team