Close

Number of New products on home page display issue

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8315 Quote
Dear support team,

I want to display only 4 new products on my home page. Even though if i changed the settings
sevenspikes.theme.traction.newproductsinfooternumber as 4, it is still showing 8 new prodcuts on home page.From where i can see the new products.

Kindly help me on thia.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev team.

Boyko
9 years ago
#8326 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear support team,

I want to display only 4 new products on my home page. Even though if i changed the settings
sevenspikes.theme.traction.newproductsinfooternumber as 4, it is still showing 8 new prodcuts on home page.From where i can see the new products.

Kindly help me on thia.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev team.

Hi Ela,

Probably this setting has been cached (nopCommerce caches the settings) and that is why you still see 8 products. Try clearing the cache from the administration and see if the new setting is applied then.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8335 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Dear support team,

Kindly help me on thia.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev team.

Hi Ela,

Probably this setting has been cached (nopCommerce caches the settings) and that is why you still see 8 products. Try clearing the cache from the administration and see if the new setting is applied then.

Dear Support Team,

I have updated the database manually.Cleared the cache also.Still the problem exists.
Can you please help me on this. How the new products are added to home page where can i see the new products through admin panel.

Regards,
Ela
Boyko
9 years ago
#8345 Quote
BlueMed wrote:

I have updated the database manually.Cleared the cache also.Still the problem exists.
Can you please help me on this. How the new products are added to home page where can i see the new products through admin panel.

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

There are two new products sections on the home page - one in the tabs and one in the footer.
The setting you have changed as the name implies changes the number of new products in the footer.
The one you are referring to (new products tab) uses the nopCommerce setting - CatalogSettings.RecentlyAddedProductsNumber
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8355 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

There are two new products sections on the home page - one in the tabs and one in the footer.
The setting you have changed as the name implies changes the number of new products in the footer.
The one you are referring to (new products tab) uses the nopCommerce setting - CatalogSettings.RecentlyAddedProductsNumber

Dear Support Team,

Thanks a lot.Problem got solved.I am keep on looking for new products settings instead RecentlyAddedProducts settings.

Regards,
Ela