Close

Customize Order Receipt Message Template

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8293 Quote
Dear Support Team,

I want to change the format of the Order receipt received on mail as well as the Invoice PDF format.But with the editor with minimal support , I cannot the get the format what i expect. So i planed to do through coding.Only allowed message tokens are visible on receipt?.How can i do that.Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#8300 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear Support Team,

I want to change the format of the Order receipt received on mail as well as the Invoice PDF format.But with the editor with minimal support , I cannot the get the format what i expect. So i planed to do through coding.Only allowed message tokens are visible on receipt?.How can i do that.Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi Ela,

I think I don't understand what exactly you want to do. Please elaborate and explain what the problem is and how it is related to our products.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8310 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Dear Support Team,

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi Ela,

I think I don't understand what exactly you want to do. Please elaborate and explain what the problem is and how it is related to our products.

Dear support Team,

Thank you. I have customized the Nop.Sevices. MessageTokenProvider in order to get my expected mail .

Regards,
Ela