Close

Variant combination attributes on demo site

garry34
9 years ago
#8204 Quote
I've noticed on this template there's a feature where if you click on a product attribute with variant combinations the main product image switches to match the variant. So, as an example, if you click on the color drop down and choose "black", the image switches to a product image displaying the black product in that style.

I'm wondering how this feature works without any other changes outside the theme. As far as I'm aware, there's no way for the application to distinguish between product images once they've been added other than by their display order so I don't see how this is possible.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8206 Quote
garry34 wrote:
I've noticed on this template there's a feature where if you click on a product attribute with variant combinations the main product image switches to match the variant. So, as an example, if you click on the color drop down and choose "black", the image switches to a product image displaying the black product in that style.

I'm wondering how this feature works without any other changes outside the theme. As far as I'm aware, there's no way for the application to distinguish between product images once they've been added other than by their display order so I don't see how this is possible.

Hi garry34,

This is supported in nopCommerce out of the box. You can associate pictures with attributes. Please refer to this nopCommerce documentation article (point 5).
All our themes support this and it is also integrated to work with the Cloud Zoom plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team