Close

NOP anywhere sliders trial admin 404 error in NOP 2.6

steelwater
11 years ago
#1301 Quote
I get an error when trying to manage sliders after sucessfully installing the trial anywhere sliders in nopcommerce 2.6. is there anything i missed? the code and the plugin were installed properly

---
error in browser:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /admin/AnywhereSlidersAdmin/List

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

---
from the plugins table:

7Spikes  Seven Spikes Core  SevenSpikes.Core  2.60  Seven Spikes  0  true    Uninstall  
7Spikes  Nop Anywhere Sliders  SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders  2.60  Seven Spikes  1  true  

---
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1302 Quote
steelwater wrote:
I get an error when trying to manage sliders after sucessfully installing the trial anywhere sliders in nopcommerce 2.6. is there anything i missed? the code and the plugin were installed properly

---
error in browser:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /admin/AnywhereSlidersAdmin/List

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

---
from the plugins table:

7Spikes  Seven Spikes Core  SevenSpikes.Core  2.60  Seven Spikes  0  true    Uninstall  
7Spikes  Nop Anywhere Sliders  SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders  2.60  Seven Spikes  1  true  

---

Hi steelwater,

This is a very common bug for newly installed plugins in nopCommerce.

Please read the following post for the solution of your problem: http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/29/getting-a-no-web-page-error-from-the-automatic-integration-step#33

Have a great day!

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!