Close

Change Top Menu Items per row

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8177 Quote
Dear Support Team,

I have totally 6 category,I want to show 3 categories per row on top menu with pictires. how can i Do that. Right now it is showing 4 categories on first row of Top Menu, and 2 categories on second row
Top Menu.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team
Deni
9 years ago
#8186 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear Support Team,

I have totally 6 category,I want to show 3 categories per row on top menu with pictires. how can i Do that. Right now it is showing 4 categories on first row of Top Menu, and 2 categories on second row
Top Menu.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team

Hello,

There is a hidden setting about this: go to the administration, click Configuration > Settings > All Settings(Advanced) and now search for this key megamenusettings.numberofcategoriesperrow. Edit this setting to become 3.

I hope that helped you.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8191 Quote
Deni wrote:
Dear Support Team,

Top Menu.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team

Hello,

There is a hidden setting about this: go to the administration, click Configuration > Settings > All Settings(Advanced) and now search for this key megamenusettings.numberofcategoriesperrow. Edit this setting to become 3.

I hope that helped you.

Dear Supprt Team,

I have changed.Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8213 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear Support Team,

Top Menu.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team

Dear Support Team,

This may an easy. We are using Traction theme. I want the Language selector ,current selector at the right most corner of top header menu just after the search box.I tried to change the code on Header.cshtml,but there is no effects. Is there any thing on this?. Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8221 Quote
Hi,

You need to do just few small changes in the file "980.css" which you can find here:
"~/Themes/"your theme name here"/Content/CSS/980.css".

So lets starts with the changes.
Open file 980.css and find this line:
.header-selectors-wrapper > div
Then inside the brackets change the property "float:left;" to "float:right;" and "margin:0 10px 0 0" to "margin:0 0 0 10px".
Then find the line:
.search-box   and change "clear:right;" to 'clear:left;'.
Then do not forget to save the changes. That must work for you.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8225 Quote
Peter.Zhekov wrote:
Hi,

You need to do just few small changes in the file "980.css" which you can find here:
"~/Themes/"your theme name here"/Content/CSS/980.css".

So lets starts with the changes.
Open file 980.css and find this line:
.header-selectors-wrapper > div
Then inside the brackets change the property "float:left;" to "float:right;" and "margin:0 10px 0 0" to "margin:0 0 0 10px".
Then find the line:
.search-box   and change "clear:right;" to 'clear:left;'.
Then do not forget to save the changes. That must work for you.

Hi Peter,

Really thank you very much.I got the expected result.

Regards,
Ela 
BlueMed Development Team.