Close

JCarousel on NOP 2.65 only vertical

Ivano
11 years ago
#1284 Quote
Hi,
I have a new installation of nopCommerce 2.65 with fifty product and five featured.
I've placed a Jcarousel on home page with data source "Home page featured products".
Widget zone "Home page bottom".
The products are displayed, but they are in vertical and without any scroll.

I've tried all settings (also Rotate the JCarousel to vertical position) but nothing change.
What I'm missing to view Jcarousel horizzontally as in demo store ?

Thanks. Ivano.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1294 Quote
Ivano wrote:
Hi,
I have a new installation of nopCommerce 2.65 with fifty product and five featured.
I've placed a Jcarousel on home page with data source "Home page featured products".
Widget zone "Home page bottom".
The products are displayed, but they are in vertical and without any scroll.

I've tried all settings (also Rotate the JCarousel to vertical position) but nothing change.
What I'm missing to view Jcarousel horizzontally as in demo store ?

Thanks. Ivano.

Hi Ivano,

We have investigated the problem.
The problem appears for example when you create a carousel in the DarkOrange theme with skin default-skin-3-items and then you change the theme to Fashion. After that in the Fashion theme you create a carousel with skin default-skin-4-items.

The problem appears because in the Fashion theme, there is no skin default-skin-3-items. So when the first carousel is called, its .css file can not be found, so it breaks.
The solution is to change the skin of the first carousel, delete it, or just delete the widget.

We will further investigate the problem and try to fix it.

Have a great day!

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Ivano
11 years ago
#1297 Quote
Hi Ivan.

After some try, I've deleted all JCarousel widgets, deregistered and uninstalled then plugin.
Applied the fashion theme and reinstalled the plugin all works fine.

Thank you for the support