Close

Grouped Products

nitagale
9 years ago
#8064 Quote
Quick View for Grouped Products displays an error page. How can this feature be turned off for Grouped products?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8065 Quote
nitagale wrote:
Quick View for Grouped Products displays an error page. How can this feature be turned off for Grouped products?

There is no such a setting to disable the Quick View for grouped products.
You can check the error in System -> Log, to see what is wrong and then we can advice.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nitagale
9 years ago
#8066 Quote
this is the error message: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView.Models.QuickViewProductPageModel', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel'.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8070 Quote
nitagale wrote:
this is the error message: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView.Models.QuickViewProductPageModel', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel'.

Hi nitagale,

I guess you are using a different product template for this specific product where you get this error.
Check the name of your product template i.e ProductTemplate.XXX.cshtml.
You need to have a template with the same name in this folder:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Views\QuickViewCatalog

You can just copy one of the existing templates i.e ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml and rename it as your template i.e ProductTemplate.XXX.cshtml.
This way the Quick View will find the correct template and load it.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team