Close

Product Category Side Bar edits

[email protected]
9 years ago
#7983 Quote
Hello.  More questions from Sam.  :)

1.  Under the product categories pages, how can we delete the parenthesis and numbers that appear to the side of the product categories in the menu?  We don't want to show quantities, just the category names.  

2.  When viewing the website on my phone, the menus link (aka: hamburger) brings up a black screen with nothing on it.  Will this normally call the top menu?  Why doesn't it function on the smaller screen and can we change it so that it does?

Thanks - that's all my questions for now.  

nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#7988 Quote
Hello Sam,

1. There is a setting in the administration which sets whether the number of products in category is shown in the category navigation. The setting name is catalogsettings.showcategoryproductnumber  and it must have a value of false to hide the number of products.
Here is a video on how to change settings in nopCommerce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG-eybGagag

2. Will it be possible for you to send me a link to your website if it is public in order for me to investigate this problem, and also could you name the device in which the problem occurred.  
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com