Close

Unable to create Mega Menu Additional Topic in Default clean theme

drcomputer
9 years ago
#7945 Quote
I am not able to show  Mega Menu Additional Topic in Default clean theme . It is not showing in Menu. I am Using 3.3 version. But same is working in Electronics Theme.

Boyko
9 years ago
#7952 Quote
drcomputer wrote:
I am not able to show  Mega Menu Additional Topic in Default clean theme . It is not showing in Menu. I am Using 3.3 version. But same is working in Electronics Theme.

Hi drcomputer,

In which file do you make your changes to add the additional topic links?
Always check if the main view is overridden by a theme specific view i.e Themes\YourTheme\Views\.

p.s: Don't submit tickets and write in the forum at the same time as this adds a lot of overhead to our support line.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
final_thrill
9 years ago
#8277 Quote
I need to modify several razor views in the views folder.  I tried creating a "Views" folder under the default clean folder, then place my modified views in there.  However when I rebuild, and fire up the site, its not displaying the modified view.  What am I doing wrong? 
Boyko
9 years ago
#8301 Quote
final_thrill wrote:
I need to modify several razor views in the views folder.  I tried creating a "Views" folder under the default clean folder, then place my modified views in there.  However when I rebuild, and fire up the site, its not displaying the modified view.  What am I doing wrong? 

Hi final_thrill,

When you override views into a theme you need to have the same category structure.
For example if you want to override this view Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml into the DefaultClean theme you need to copy it in this folder of the plugin 
Themes\DefaultClean\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team