Close

ColumnsThree != ColumnsThree

jburke
9 years ago
#7695 Quote
I would like to utilize ColumnsThree on my site but it appears that the right column is not defined in _ColumnsThree.cshtml in the Smart theme it is instead 2 columns. I attempted to add it myself to no avail. Can the column be added back fairly easily? If so, please let me know how this can be achieved! Thanks!
Stefan
9 years ago
#7697 Quote
jburke wrote:
I would like to utilize ColumnsThree on my site but it appears that the right column is not defined in _ColumnsThree.cshtml in the Smart theme it is instead 2 columns. I attempted to add it myself to no avail. Can the column be added back fairly easily? If so, please let me know how this can be achieved! Thanks!

Hi Joshua,

The Nop Smart Theme is two columns by design. That is why we have changed the _ColumnsThree to be two columns so that we do not have to change all pages that use _ColumnsThree to use _TwoColumns. If you wish you can create _ThreeColumnsReal.cshtml view (copy the View/Shared/_ColumnsThree.cshtml to Themes/Smart/Views/Shared/_ColumnsThreeReal.cshtml)and use it as a layout page for the page you want to be three columns,but you should have in mind that you will have to adjust the theme to three columns as it is not intended to be three columns by design.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com