Close

Multilanguage issue

haknesh
9 years ago
#7672 Quote
I'm just trying the ajax filters. so far very happy with it, but when i change my language to dutch, then is see no dutch tekst in the price filter, but some resource propertie? how to get this right?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7673 Quote
haknesh wrote:
I'm just trying the ajax filters. so far very happy with it, but when i change my language to dutch, then is see no dutch tekst in the price filter, but some resource propertie? how to get this right?

Hi haknesh,

Please check out this video that explains how to search and change resources in nopCommerce.
Which version of nopCommerce are you using?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
haknesh
9 years ago
#7674 Quote
Hi Boyko,

im using nc 3.30...saw the video, but when i search for the resources in dutch language, it finds no results for me....in the english language, i see everything from sevenspikes.
haknesh
9 years ago
#7677 Quote
Any suggestion?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7685 Quote
haknesh wrote:
Any suggestion?

Hi haknesh,

Could you please download the Ajax Filters plugin again and install the latest version of the plugin (I know you have downloaded it a few days ago but please do it again).
Then during the installation the Ajax Filters will import the missing resources for all active languages you have in your nopCommerce installation. Then you will be able to find it and change them.
Please let me know if everything is OK with the resources after the update!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
haknesh
9 years ago
#7690 Quote
Hi, thanks for reply...i downloaded the plugin again. When unpacking the zip file, my antivirus blocks the process. a lot of dll's are seeing as threats?
Anyway I unpacked it via a workaround and it works now...still not show about the reaction of my antivirus, because yesterday, with the older version of the filter plugin, i got no warnings from my antivirus software(avast).
Boyko
9 years ago
#7691 Quote
haknesh wrote:
Hi, thanks for reply...i downloaded the plugin again. When unpacking the zip file, my antivirus blocks the process. a lot of dll's are seeing as threats?
Anyway I unpacked it via a workaround and it works now...still not show about the reaction of my antivirus, because yesterday, with the older version of the filter plugin, i got no warnings from my antivirus software(avast).

Hi haknesh,

I am glad it works fine now.
You are the second person to report that this Avast antivirus program is seeing our plugins as a threat. Please see this post. I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with the plugins that you should worry about.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
haknesh
9 years ago
#7693 Quote
thank you. that is solved