Close

SEO is not working on product page after NOP upgrade 3.3 to 3.4

digitalmbs
9 years ago
#7615 Quote
Hi,

It was working fine on 3.3 and since I have upgraded to 3.4 Meta Desc and Keyword does NOT work for product page on 3.4, it works for Category and Manufacturer page. Also, I would like to use Regex for to split this name in Category "ABC0 ABC1 and  ABC2" in 3 different word (name) i.e. ABC0, ABC1 and ABC2 so that I can end up "Buy ABC0", "Buy ABC1" and "Buy ABC2", how can I do this please? I tried so many regex but it doesn't work.

Please check it here www.ecigworld.com.au
Boyko
9 years ago
#7616 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:
Hi,

It was working fine on 3.3 and since I have upgraded to 3.4 Meta Desc and Keyword does NOT work for product page on 3.4, it works for Category and Manufacturer page. Also, I would like to use Regex for to split this name in Category "ABC0 ABC1 and  ABC2" in 3 different word (name) i.e. ABC0, ABC1 and ABC2 so that I can end up "Buy ABC0", "Buy ABC1" and "Buy ABC2", how can I do this please? I tried so many regex but it doesn't work.

Please check it here www.ecigworld.com.au

Hi digitalmbs,

This has already been reported and it is fixed now. Please update the plugin as described here.
I am not sure I understand what and where you want to be split.
Can you specify on which page and what you want exactly to split?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
digitalmbs
9 years ago
#7617 Quote
Hi,

I just downloaded plugin yesterday, when was it is updated? I downloaded it from my account as I have brought Ultimate Plugin Bundle and it was in side the zip file. Is it updated? or do I need to download individual plugin? Also, apart from this SEO which other plugin is affected please?

In regards to SEO Regex Spliting I will give you example. I have category called "eCig Starter Kits"
I would like to split this into 3 words i.e. eCig, Starter, Kits. so that I can apply Buy in front i.e. Buy eCig, Buy Starter, Buy Kits. Makes sense?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7620 Quote
digitalmbs wrote:
Hi,

I just downloaded plugin yesterday, when was it is updated? I downloaded it from my account as I have brought Ultimate Plugin Bundle and it was in side the zip file. Is it updated? or do I need to download individual plugin? Also, apart from this SEO which other plugin is affected please?

In regards to SEO Regex Spliting I will give you example. I have category called "eCig Starter Kits"
I would like to split this into 3 words i.e. eCig, Starter, Kits. so that I can apply Buy in front i.e. Buy eCig, Buy Starter, Buy Kits. Makes sense?

Hi digitalmbs,

It was fixed and deployed yesterday late in the evening, which is why you probably don't have it. Please download it again. Apart from the Smart SEO we don't have any other important fixes since the previous version.
This is a very handy online tool for regular expressions - http://www.regexr.com/.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team