Close

Does Ajax Filter consider publish flag of associated product?

sunnyw
9 years ago
#7600 Quote
We are on nopCommerce ver 3.3. with this plugin NopUltimatePluginCollection_3.3.528.11414.zip full version.

The executed sproc looks like this.

[dbo].[ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters]
    @CategoryIds = N'3',
    @ManufacturerId = 0,
    @StoreId = 0,
    @VendorId = 0,
    @PriceMin = 45,
    @PriceMax = 50

In our setup, category id 3 have grouped product assigned to.

In the result set, one of the returned group products have 6 associated products. Out of the 6, 5 are not published and the 1 published has a special price of 29 and price of 45.

In my scenario, is this a bug that this group product returned in the result set or by design? If by design, what other way I can have it not returned in the result set?

Thanks in advance,

Sunny

Boyko
9 years ago
#7603 Quote
sunnyw wrote:
We are on nopCommerce ver 3.3. with this plugin NopUltimatePluginCollection_3.3.528.11414.zip full version.

The executed sproc looks like this.

[dbo].[ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters]
    @CategoryIds = N'3',
    @ManufacturerId = 0,
    @StoreId = 0,
    @VendorId = 0,
    @PriceMin = 45,
    @PriceMax = 50

In our setup, category id 3 have grouped product assigned to.

In the result set, one of the returned group products have 6 associated products. Out of the 6, 5 are not published and the 1 published has a special price of 29 and price of 45.

In my scenario, is this a bug that this group product returned in the result set or by design? If by design, what other way I can have it not returned in the result set?

Thanks in advance,

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for reporting this as It looks like a bug. We have added this to be fixed in our Backlog. But we need to see if this won't harm the performance of the Ajax Filters before scheduling it for fixing. So I can't tell you right now when this will be fixed.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
sunnyw
9 years ago
#7611 Quote
Publish flag in nop is used by end user administrator to temporary disable the products showing up in the front end. Therefore, in our interest, end user customer should not be aware of their existence during their shopping experience, thus, should not be used as part of the filter.

If you think there maybe a performance issue, can you change the sproc so we can optionally supply that parameter, or an option in the plugin configure?

What is my other temporary get around options if our site is planning to go live this week?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7622 Quote
sunnyw wrote:
Publish flag in nop is used by end user administrator to temporary disable the products showing up in the front end. Therefore, in our interest, end user customer should not be aware of their existence during their shopping experience, thus, should not be used as part of the filter.

If you think there maybe a performance issue, can you change the sproc so we can optionally supply that parameter, or an option in the plugin configure?

What is my other temporary get around options if our site is planning to go live this week?

Hi sunnyw,

Can you send an email at our support mail with your order number?
We can make a quick change in the stored procedure and send you the Ajax Filters with the changed stored procedure.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
sunnyw
9 years ago
#7635 Quote
Thanks for your quick reply and email sent.

Cheers,

Sunny