Close

Upgrade to 3.40

vaheyev
9 years ago
#7592 Quote
Hello there,

I have this theme for 3.30. However, I've updated my nopcommerce version to 3.4 but I am having some troubles to upgrade the theme in the source code.
Can anyone help me in this please?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7593 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
Hello there,

I have this theme for 3.30. However, I've updated my nopcommerce version to 3.4 but I am having some troubles to upgrade the theme in the source code.
Can anyone help me in this please?

Hi ,

It is very simple. You can checkout this video of how to upgrade a theme from one nopCommerce version to another.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7619 Quote
I am working since 2 days on it because I am merging the codes. Now, I am getting this:
The partial view 'SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryTheme.ThemeLogo' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.
What is wrong?
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7623 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
I am working since 2 days on it because I am merging the codes. Now, I am getting this:
The partial view 'SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryTheme.ThemeLogo' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.
What is wrong?

In fact, it is happening when I go into each SevenSpikes plugin in the site's admin part.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7626 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
What is wrong?

In fact, it is happening when I go into each SevenSpikes plugin in the site's admin part.

Hi vaheyev,

That is strange. This means that you can't load all the views that are Embedded Resources.
Have you made any modifications to nopCommerce 3.4 as in our Core plugin we do add support for embedded views.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7630 Quote
I ve just done some minor changes in css and also i compared the code by codecomparer. Nothing special. It s so weird, it took lot of time, almost 2 days. I don't know what to do, completely hopeless.
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7639 Quote
Hello there, this issue is getting very serious!! I have simulated the issue in my local environment and it happened again. I have installed the new version of nope 3.40 as a new installation in my local PC and installed the theme but still I am having the following!!

Server Error in '/' Application.
The view 'SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Administration/Views/Shared/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Areas/Admin/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Areas/Admin/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/Shared/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Areas/Admin/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Areas/Admin/Views/Shared/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/Shared/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.PrevNextProduct/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.PrevNextProduct/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/ArtFactory/Views/ArtFactoryThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.ArtFactory.Views.ArtFactoryThemeAdmin.Settings.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Views/ArtFactory
Boyko
9 years ago
#7651 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
Hello there, this issue is getting very serious!! I have simulated the issue in my local environment and it happened again. I have installed the new version of nope 3.40 as a new installation in my local PC and installed the theme but still I am having the following!!

Server Error in '/' Application.

Hi vaheyev,

We will reply to you in our ticketing system as we want your site credentials to remain private.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7652 Quote
It is already on ticket # 38