Close

Extremely Slow

ktakakis
9 years ago
#7563 Quote
Hi!
When I install the theme, the site become extremely slow and basically non-functional! I sent messages to tech support, but no reply was received! I am desperate because I do not know where to turn. I hope here to get response.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7564 Quote
ktakakis wrote:
Hi!
When I install the theme, the site become extremely slow and basically non-functional! I sent messages to tech support, but no reply was received! I am desperate because I do not know where to turn. I hope here to get response.

Hi ktakakis,

I guess you are using a shared hosting as discussed in this post. I would suggest you to move to the just released nopCommerce 3.4, which has a lot of performance improvements and consumes less memory and hopefully will run smoothly on some shared hostings..
We will release all our themes and plugins for nopCommerce 3.4 tomorrow!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ktakakis
9 years ago
#7574 Quote
Thanks for your replay!  Indeed after I installed the version 3.4 the speed went up dramatically! Should I wait for the version 3.4 of your theme?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7575 Quote
ktakakis wrote:
Thanks for your replay!  Indeed after I installed the version 3.4 the speed went up dramatically! Should I wait for the version 3.4 of your theme?

Hi ktakakis,

You just need to download the theme package again and you will find the 3.4 version in it (we just released all our products for 3.4).
In order to upgrade - just follow the instructions in the Upgrade Theme folder into the package. It is a matter of running the nopCommerce upgrade script only.

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team