Close

Manufacturers are not displayed

vaheyev
9 years ago
#7472 Quote
Hello there,
Because I have an art gallery store, I changed the word "Manufacturer" into "Designer" in the Admin CMS section. Nop gave us this option. However, manufacturers are not being displayed in my mega menu. What I think as personal opinion that there is a mapping issue here. Something in the mega menu is searching the word of "Manufacturer" which I changed it to "Designer". Can somebody help me in this issue? Where this mapping is carried on?
Best regards,
Vahe
Boyko
9 years ago
#7475 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
Hello there,
Because I have an art gallery store, I changed the word "Manufacturer" into "Designer" in the Admin CMS section. Nop gave us this option. However, manufacturers are not being displayed in my mega menu. What I think as personal opinion that there is a mapping issue here. Something in the mega menu is searching the word of "Manufacturer" which I changed it to "Designer". Can somebody help me in this issue? Where this mapping is carried on?
Best regards,
Vahe

Hi Vahe,

You have basically changed the resource only, which have nothing to do with the mega menu. It directly gets all the manufacturers from the database. Are you sure you have enabled the Mega Menu to show the manufacturers from the Mega Menu settings page?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7477 Quote
Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes, of course I enabled the Manufacturers when setting up the mega menu plugin.
I wonder why I cannot see it in the menu
Boyko
9 years ago
#7480 Quote
vaheyev wrote:
Thank you for your quick reply.
Yes, of course I enabled the Manufacturers when setting up the mega menu plugin.
I wonder why I cannot see it in the menu

Hi vaheyev,

Could you please send us an email with your web site and administration credentials, so that we can take a look and see what is wrong?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vaheyev
9 years ago
#7481 Quote
It is OK now. There were the old data sample such as "HP, ASUS" which were not showing up, however, when I started to add my new data, they are displayed successfully. Thank you for your support.