Close

"Core" and "Categories" Plug-In Not Showing up (2.65)

FLETCH
11 years ago
#1228 Quote
I have installed the Nop Categories Header Menu folders (Core) and (NopPlugIns)into the PlugIn folder of my site.

When I try to locate them to install in the "PlugIns" section of Configuration, they do not exist.

I tried "reloading", and I tried "restarting", and even wen to the "\Plugins\bin\" directory, to make sure it was 'cleared out' as suggest in Nop Commerce Plug Ins notes - with no success.

I did notice that the text files included in both folders, say 'Version 2.40' - Is there another version of this plugin for 2.65?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1230 Quote
FLETCH wrote:
I have installed the Nop Categories Header Menu folders (Core) and (NopPlugIns)into the PlugIn folder of my site.

When I try to locate them to install in the "PlugIns" section of Configuration, they do not exist.

I tried "reloading", and I tried "restarting", and even wen to the "\Plugins\bin\" directory, to make sure it was 'cleared out' as suggest in Nop Commerce Plug Ins notes - with no success.

I did notice that the text files included in both folders, say 'Version 2.40' - Is there another version of this plugin for 2.65?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Hi FLETCH,

You are trying to install wrong version of the plugin.
In the package for the Nop Categories Header Menu that you downloaded from our website, there are four other packages for different versions of nopCommerce. You need to extract and use NopCategoriesHeaderMenu_2.65.zip.

You can also check out our newest plugin Nop Mega Menu http://www.nop-templates.com/p/19/nop-mega-menu. It have a lot more functionality and settings than the Nop Categories Header Menu and with a little imagination you can do wonders with it.

Have a wonderful day!

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!