Close

General Discussion

Support
9 years ago
#6253 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Lavella Responsive Theme.
sozsoy
9 years ago
#6347 Quote
i install some plugin (Nop Anywhere Sliders,Nop JCarousel,Nop Product RibbonsNop Quick Tabs)   and i see this message (There is no store type corresponding to the conceptual side type 'Time' of primitive type 'Time'.)  Please help me
Boyko
9 years ago
#6348 Quote
sozsoy wrote:
i install some plugin (Nop Anywhere Sliders,Nop JCarousel,Nop Product RibbonsNop Quick Tabs)   and i see this message (There is no store type corresponding to the conceptual side type 'Time' of primitive type 'Time'.)  Please help me

Hi sozsoy,

What is your database?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
7 years ago
#12026 Quote
Where can you change the menu text color (the lime in the image) when you are hovered over a drop-down. The text is normally black, when you hover over it it turns to our teal, but when you're hovered over a drop-down it turns lime. We need to change the lime. It doesn't seem to be coming from any of the main style-sheets.

[http://i.imgur.com/g4lSFcP.png][/img]
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
baloghc
7 years ago
#12027 Quote
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Peter.Zhekov
7 years ago
#12031 Quote
Hello there,

I believe you want to change the background color on the sublist. If that is so, you can add the following code in 'administration --> Plugins --> 7 Spikes Plugins --> Nop Lavella theme --> Custom head styles'.

.header-menu .sublist li:hover {
    background-color: lime;
}

Here you can use any color you want instead of 'lime'. You can set RGB or HEX value also.
I hope that's what you want to accomplish.
If there is something else, please write back and we will help you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
7 years ago
#12037 Quote
Thank you! I did end up figuring it out.

I do have another question though. I continually have to override this font color with the !important tag in CSS. Where is this color declaration coming from? I was looking to remove it but I cannot find it's existence within the theme.

Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Stefan
7 years ago
#12042 Quote
Hi again,

The css you are referring to comes from the color presets functionality in the theme. There is a less plugin that can be found in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.Lavella\Styles\Less\preset.less. In this file you will see the css selectors that are used to generate this css with the hex code of the color selected from the admin -> plugins -> 7spikes themes -> nop lavella theme -> settings option. 

So basically when you save your color from the admin of the plugin, it uses the selected hex code to generate the css with the selectors and the hex code and injects this css in the head, so that you can see the theme with the selected color.

Hope it is clearer now.

Please let me know if you need any further help and information.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
7 years ago
#12043 Quote
Awesome. Thank you.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
igealasanitaria
7 years ago
#12491 Quote
Hello, can you tell me how to put the "featured category" and "featured product" like the demo in the homepage of my website?

Thanks in advance