Close

Multistore Issue with Topics in Nop Version 3.30

GreatAdventure
9 years ago
#6161 Quote
Hello Nop-Templates,

First off, I'm not sure if this issue is related to the Alfresco Theme or to NopCommerce in general.

None of the Topics (About Us, Privacy Notice, Shipping & Returns, Conditions of Use and HomePageText as well as others) pages work on different multistores that are not the original store 1 in NopCommerce Version 3.30.

I will use "About Us" as an example, but I believe it is the same issue with all the topics pages including "HomePageText".

On the original store, the "About Us" works fine. The settings are:

System name: AboutUs
URL: Http://www.website.com/aboutus
Title: About Us
Body: The about us content
Search engine friendly page name: aboutus
Limited to stores: Checked
Stores: website 1: Checked
Stores: website 2: Unchecked
Stores: website 3: Unchecked

But on any subsequent store, when you try to create another "AboutUs" it shows the "URL" to be something like Http://www.website.com/aboutus-1 even though "limited to stores" and "website 2" are the only one checked in the stores tab.

As a result, the "About Us" link at the bottom of the page of Store 2 doesn't work, as "About Us" doesn't exist for the subsequent store instead "Http://www.website.com/aboutus-1"

I hope this makes, sense, it is kind of hard to explain. And like I said, I don't know if this is an issue with the theme, or with NopCommerce in general.

Thanks,
Shawn
Boyko
9 years ago
#6164 Quote
Hi Shawn,

It is a problem in nopCommerce 3.3. Please read this post for more information.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team