#6131 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding Nop Salesforce
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8658 Quote
Support wrote:

Unable to download Nop Salesforce

Eventhough it is free plugin, if i try to download the plugin , it popsup "Call for Pricing".Kindly suggest me where i can get the nopsalesforce plugin.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#8661 Quote
BlueMed wrote:

Eventhough it is free plugin, if i try to download the plugin , it popsup "Call for Pricing".Kindly suggest me where i can get the nopsalesforce plugin.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi Ela,

The plugin is not free. Can you please tell why you think it is free?
Please use the Contact Us form to contact our Sales guys and they will give you more information i.e pricing etc. if you are interested in this plugin.

p.s: Looks like the product page is not looking good at the moment but we will correct it.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8664 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi Ela,

The plugin is not free. Can you please tell why you think it is free?
Please use the Contact Us form to contact our Sales guys and they will give you more information i.e pricing etc. if you are interested in this plugin.

p.s: Looks like the product page is not looking good at the moment but we will correct it.

Hi Boyko ,

Thank you for the immediate response.I will contact the sales team.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8944 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi ,

We are using nopcommerce3.5 with Traction Theme.We bought Nop salesforce plugin. Successfully configured. I need the help on how to add products under opportunity.

Regards,
Ela
Boyko
9 years ago
#8945 Quote
BlueMed wrote:

Hi ,

We are using nopcommerce3.5 with Traction Theme.We bought Nop salesforce plugin. Successfully configured. I need the help on how to add products under opportunity.

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

Products are automatically added to the opportunities created in Salesforce.
Please use our ticketing system to submit a ticket with your question and more details, so that we can advice.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8981 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi ,

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

Products are automatically added to the opportunities created in Salesforce.
Please use our ticketing system to submit a ticket with your question and more details, so that we can advice.

Hi Boyko,

Thank you for response. Yes Products are added automatically, due inactive products in my product list the problem occurred. Now working fine. Thanks.

Regards
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team