Close

Text center

C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6014 Quote
Hello
The text of the ribbon is not displayed centered. Is displayed in the upper left corner of the ribbon do you know how to center the text inside?
Carles
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6016 Quote
I've found the method using css to modify the properties.
Deni
9 years ago
#6018 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
I've found the method using css to modify the properties.

We are glad that you found your way through !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6092 Quote
Good afternoon,

I installed the hotfix of theme Beauty and the css codes for adjust my text in the ribbon do not work. Do you know how I can get to center the text in the ribbon?.

Thanks
Support
9 years ago
#6100 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
Good afternoon,

I installed the hotfix of theme Beauty and the css codes for adjust my text in the ribbon do not work. Do you know how I can get to center the text in the ribbon?.

Thanks

Hi C.A.LL,

The actual ribbon can be centered by choosing the "center" position from the administration of the ribbon. If you need to add a styling to the text like background color, border-radius, color, etc. you should use one of the "style" textboxes - "Ribbon text style" is the one in your case I believe. This styling is kept in the database so if you update css files you will not lose the styling of the ribbon.

Hope that helps!

If you need any further assistance, please let us know!
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6104 Quote
The problem I have is that the text is out of the ribbon and does not like giving css style to insert within the ribbon and center.

Best regards
Support
9 years ago
#6111 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
The problem I have is that the text is out of the ribbon and does not like giving css style to insert within the ribbon and center.

Best regards

Hi C.A.LL,

We have made the positioning of the text inside the ribbon easier in our very last version of the ribbons.You can download the theme again and just replace the Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Styles/Ribbons.common.css file with the one from the downloaded package. Then you need to open the administration of the given ribbon and enter the following in the Ribbon text style textbox:

top: 10px; left: 30px;

By changing the numbers 10 and 30 you will move the label inside the image horizontally and vertically till you place it in the center.

Hope that makes it clearer!

Best Regards!
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6115 Quote
Thanks for your help but it does not work, I've done everything you said and I do not get the text to center. Send image to support and see if they see the problem ...

Carles
Support
9 years ago
#6121 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
Thanks for your help but it does not work, I've done everything you said and I do not get the text to center. Send image to support and see if they see the problem ...

Carles

Hi Carles,

We did receive your email and have answered to you!

Thanks!