Close

show products from all category

manidesigner
11 years ago
#1181 Quote
Hi ,
How to show all the products from all the category in the Nop JCarousel? How to set the data source for it or we have to code anything..? please guide me..

Thanks & Regards
mani
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1206 Quote
manidesigner wrote:
Hi ,
How to show all the products from all the category in the Nop JCarousel? How to set the data source for it or we have to code anything..? please guide me..

Thanks & Regards
mani

Hi Mani,

We did not include the functionality to dislpay the products from all categories in the JCarousel plugin. The idea of the plugin is to display limited number of specified products (featured product, bestselling products, also bought products, etc.)

If you want to display the products from all categories, you will need to create a method that returns all of the products, add the products to the model and add them as a custom data source to the JCarousel plugin.

For more information on how to add products as a custom data source please read our documentation: http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopJCarousel/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

If you have more questions, do not hesitate and ask us.

Have a wonderful day!

Ivan
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
garungns
11 years ago
#1215 Quote
thanks support!
manidesigner
11 years ago
#1218 Quote
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your support. I reads that documentation, having little doubts.
1. when we follows the steps(2,2.1,3,3.1) mentioned in the documentation means we get all  products to be loaded in the slider.?

2. the step 2.1  is done on index.cshtml file., but the step in 3(Adding a custom Widget) is to be done at which page.?

I wants all the products from all the category to be displayed., what shall i do for it.? pls guide me..

Regards
Mani.
Support
11 years ago
#1221 Quote
manidesigner wrote:
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your support. I reads that documentation, having little doubts.
1. when we follows the steps(2,2.1,3,3.1) mentioned in the documentation means we get all  products to be loaded in the slider.?

2. the step 2.1  is done on index.cshtml file., but the step in 3(Adding a custom Widget) is to be done at which page.?

I wants all the products from all the category to be displayed., what shall i do for it.? pls guide me..

Regards
Mani.

Hi Mani,

Our advice is to download the trial of the plugin and play with it for a while.
Then if you still have something that is not clear to ask.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team