Close

Multisotre Product Mapping

bsgcraft
9 years ago
#5952 Quote
It appears that when multistore is enabled, the only way to map a product do a store is through editing the product itself.  It seems that even if you have the product mapped to a category, and have that category mapped to a specific store, the product will be visible on both stores.  I cant imagine a scenario where I want a category mapped to a store, but not all of the products related to that category mapped to a specific store. Is there a way around this? If not, we will need to go into over 2000 products and manually change each one to be mapped accordingly. Thanks for any input.
Nate Kindom
Boyko
9 years ago
#5962 Quote
jkeeler wrote:
It appears that when multistore is enabled, the only way to map a product do a store is through editing the product itself.  It seems that even if you have the product mapped to a category, and have that category mapped to a specific store, the product will be visible on both stores.  I cant imagine a scenario where I want a category mapped to a store, but not all of the products related to that category mapped to a specific store. Is there a way around this? If not, we will need to go into over 2000 products and manually change each one to be mapped accordingly. Thanks for any input.

Hi jkeeler,

I am not aware of an easier way to do this.
I think it is best to address this issue to the nopCommerce team in the nopCommerce forums.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team