Close

grid view on customer side

o4online
10 years ago
#5949 Quote
we are having difficulties in getting data in grid view on customer side.
i want to get grid view  to view data on customer side.
please help.
Boyko
10 years ago
#5997 Quote
o4online wrote:
we are having difficulties in getting data in grid view on customer side.
i want to get grid view  to view data on customer side.
please help.

Hi o4online,

The theme supports both - grid and list view on the category pages as you can see on the demo store.
Please elaborate what exactly your problem is?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
o4online
9 years ago
#6054 Quote
thanks for responding.

i mean the telerik grid-view which is in the admin side. i want such kind of grid in the public store side to store large number of data.
Boyko
9 years ago
#6057 Quote
o4online wrote:
thanks for responding.

i mean the telerik grid-view which is in the admin side. i want such kind of grid in the public store side to store large number of data.

Hi o4online,

Sorry but we can't help with this customization. Please note that if you want to use the telerik Kendo UI grid you will need to have a license for it. You will also get free support from them if you have any questions regarding their grid.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
o4online
9 years ago
#6075 Quote
but as we are using nopcommerce which has the license to use the telerik grids and components. why it cant be used in the public store.
Boyko
9 years ago
#6080 Quote
o4online wrote:
but as we are using nopcommerce which has the license to use the telerik grids and components. why it cant be used in the public store.

Hi o4online,

I am not an expert in licensing but I think that based on telerik license even if the product is shipped with nopCommerce you need to use it as it is. So if you make any changes and use the product in a different way you need a license. Here is an interesting discussion about this.
This is my understanding only, so it is up to you to decide what to do :)

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team