Close

Theme installation and upgrade problem 3,2 to 3,30

fakeplacebo
9 years ago
#5942 Quote
Hi,

I tried to upgrade nopcommerce and theme to new vers. 3,3 but I'm experiencing problems same as 3,1 to 3,2 before.

1- So I uninstalled sevenspikes plugins and neo fashion theme, and than, I upgraded nopcommerce to 3.3

2- to install theme I copied plugins and theme files and without doing nothing more I'm started to getting this eror:

============================
The controller for path '/storeclosed' was not found or does not implement IController.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/storeclosed' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 3: @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4: {
Line 5: @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6: }

Source File: c:\inetpub\vhosts\hepsidantel.com\httpdocs\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml Line: 5

have any idea for this?

Regards

Boyko
9 years ago
#5981 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi,

I tried to upgrade nopcommerce and theme to new vers. 3,3 but I'm experiencing problems same as 3,1 to 3,2 before.

1- So I uninstalled sevenspikes plugins and neo fashion theme, and than, I upgraded nopcommerce to 3.3

2- to install theme I copied plugins and theme files and without doing nothing more I'm started to getting this eror:

The controller for path '/storeclosed' was not found or does not implement IController.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/storeclosed' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 3: @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4: {
Line 5: @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6: }

Source File: c:\inetpub\vhosts\hepsidantel.com\httpdocs\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml Line: 5

have any idea for this?

Regards

Hi fakeplacebo,

There is no need to uninstall the plugins. Also you need to run the upgrade script of the theme.
Please follow the steps described in this video (it is for 3.2 but it is the same for 3.3).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team