Close

Questions about screen sizes

C.A.LL
9 years ago
#5939 Quote
Good morning,
I am a new user of the beautiful theme, after trying the issue for a few days I've only found two small problems.

1) resolutions of 320x480 and 360x640 for mobile pictures of featured products are not displayed.

2) If we disable support for currency and language in the header of the page is a very big from the top of the page to store the title of this occurs in space resolutions of 320x480, 360x640, 768x1024.

Can be solved somehow these two points.

thanks
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#5954 Quote
Can anyone tell me about this?

Thanks
Support
9 years ago
#6004 Quote
Hi C.A.LL,

Sorry for the late reply! Please see my comments below:

1. I suppose you mean featured categories on the home page - the picture is not displayed for the reason to save space and show directly products which are most important in an e-shop. So that is why we have decided instead of showing images for categories and having to scroll down to see the products, just to have the titles of the categories and be able to access products more quickly.

If you want to show the pictures however, please let us know and we will guide you how to do it.

2. This is a bug that we have fixed and deployed on our site. In order to integrate the fix just download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from the downloaded package:

Themes/Beauty/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Beauty/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Beauty/Content/css/980.css
Themes/Beauty/Content/css/styles.css
Themes/Beauty/Views/Shared/Header.cshtml

Thanks again for your feedback!

Please let us know if you encounter any other issue!

Best Regards!
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6007 Quote
Works perfectly ... I meant to featured products, but with the fix works, and pictures of featured products are displayed with small resolutions...

Thank you very much for your help

C.A.LL
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6009 Quote
Sorry, I have reviewed the changes better and there seems to be a small problem with the size of the images that appear on featured products and categories. This happens with resolutions greater than or equal to 768x1024 screen, the image does not fit the circle and the circle stands.

Carles
Deni
9 years ago
#6020 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
Sorry, I have reviewed the changes better and there seems to be a small problem with the size of the images that appear on featured products and categories. This happens with resolutions greater than or equal to 768x1024 screen, the image does not fit the circle and the circle stands.

Carles

Hello,

As far as I understand, you mean that the image is cropped by the circle. The Beauty theme is made this way by design and if you want to change this behaviour you need to change the image size.
You can change the size of the categories images by going to the admin site > Configuration > Settings > Media Settings > Category thumbnail image size. There you can change the size of the image as you like.
The size of the image of featured products can be changed in the following file:
\Themes\Beauty\Views\Home\Index.cshtml

There you will find a row like this:
@Html.Action("HomepageProducts", "Catalog", new { productThumbPictureSize = 180 }) @*changed the size of the images*@

You may change the number "180" as you want.

Hope that helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6022 Quote
Hello, before pictures of the categories were rounded to fit the circle now not rounded, if I change the size to fit but if the same effect is not achieved earlier. ¿ I can send a couple of pictures so you see what I mean?

Thanks
Support
9 years ago
#6023 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
Hello, before pictures of the categories were rounded to fit the circle now not rounded, if I change the size to fit but if the same effect is not achieved earlier. ¿ I can send a couple of pictures so you see what I mean?

Thanks

Hi again,

Can you send the screenshots to our support email and we will figure out what might be wrong. So you say that before the changes the pictures were fine, but after the fix they are not rounded correctly?

Looking forward to your email!

Best Regards!
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#6024 Quote
Exactly, sending mail with photos of before and after