Close

Multilanguage Strings

C.A.LL
9 years ago
#5903 Quote
Hello,
There are some strings that are not translated into my language, for example (the titles footer). Can I enter multilanguage chains or need to edit the code?.

Thanks
Carles
Boyko
9 years ago
#5905 Quote
CarlesAntoli wrote:
Hello,
There are some strings that are not translated into my language, for example (the titles footer). Can I enter multilanguage chains or need to edit the code?.

Thanks
Carles

Hi Carles,

There is no need to edit the code. You can change all resources from the administration.
Check out this video tutorial.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#5906 Quote
The problem is that these chains are not even in English language, the other chains are correct, with my language. Examples of strings that I need:

-SevenSpikes.Themes.Beauty.Common.ShippingAndReturns.InternationalShipping
-SevenSpikes.Themes.Beauty.Common.ConnectWithUs.Phone

and some appear to be more characteristic of the subject.

I get the impression that the chains have overwritten when importing from a local file. Is there any way to recover them without typing them one by one.

Thanks
Boyko
9 years ago
#5908 Quote
CarlesAntoli wrote:
The problem is that these chains are not even in English language, the other chains are correct, with my language. Examples of strings that I need:

-SevenSpikes.Themes.Beauty.Common.ShippingAndReturns.InternationalShipping
-SevenSpikes.Themes.Beauty.Common.ConnectWithUs.Phone

and some appear to be more characteristic of the subject.

I get the impression that the chains have overwritten when importing from a local file. Is there any way to recover them without typing them one by one.

Thanks

Hi CarlesAntoli,

I don't think I quite understand what exactly you mean by "chain" but if you restart the application (right upper corner in the administration) all the missing resources are automatically added for all the languages.
Which version of nopCommerce/theme do you use, so I can double check if these resources are missing by any chance?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
C.A.LL
9 years ago
#5912 Quote
Hi Boyco

I've solved the problem, I imported English strings in resources folder that is in plugins and have translated into my language.

Thanks, I'm new and I have little experience with nopCommerce.