Close

Feature Requests

Support
10 years ago
#5857 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Sales Campaigns plugin for nopCommerce.
mrtracy2011
9 years ago
#8377 Quote
I  would count down timer all product on home page and product in category but nop sale campains only show count in product detail.I have also tried show countdown timmer without success. Please advise.
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8380 Quote
mrtracy2011 wrote:
I  would count down timer all product on home page and product in category but nop sale campains only show count in product detail.I have also tried show countdown timmer without success. Please advise.

Hi mrtracy2011,

This is not possible out of the box. Please suggest your idea in our User Voice portal, and if people vote for it we will implement it.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
jrackley
8 years ago
#10308 Quote
Hello, how about this feature. Not all products we put on sale are the same percentage or dollar amount in the discount. Certain items are set to different prices. We would like to be able to overide certain products in a category sale to a different discount.
Example: We have 20 different cup designs on sale at 20% discount, but would like 2 of those cups to only be a 10% discount. Thanks!
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10309 Quote
jrackley wrote:
Hello, how about this feature. Not all products we put on sale are the same percentage or dollar amount in the discount. Certain items are set to different prices. We would like to be able to overide certain products in a category sale to a different discount.
Example: We have 20 different cup designs on sale at 20% discount, but would like 2 of those cups to only be a 10% discount. Thanks!

Hi,

In the Override Product Conditions tab you can exclude certain products from a given campaign by changing their State to "Exclude". For those products which have excluded state you will need to create a different sales campaign with different discount. This way you will have different discounts for different products in the same category.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com