Close

social media plugins

o4online
10 years ago
#5822 Quote
we have purchased Allure Responsive theme. we have noticed that the social media plugins (for eg: add this plugin) which are present in nopcommerce are not found in this theme.

it is our prior requirement that our customers share the content of our site on social media sites. so please help how to get the add this button on every product page.

i also want to know that if there is any support for the plugins like linking to e-bay.com and amazon.com

and other prior requirement is the support for the payment gateway plugins i want to know if this theme supports ccavenue payment gateway.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5852 Quote
This may help. I think they even fixed it with the latest update.

http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/1960/how-do-i-get-facebook-twitter-pinterest-and-other-links-on-the-product-details-pages
Support
10 years ago
#5877 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your activity.

The product share button is visible and styled appropriately since 2 weeks ago. You can update the theme to get the latest version.

Thanks again!
o4online
10 years ago
#5888 Quote
thanks for the response.
plz guide about how to update the theme, i have downloaded the updated version of the theme.
Boyko
10 years ago
#5889 Quote
o4online wrote:
thanks for the response.
plz guide about how to update the theme, i have downloaded the updated version of the theme.

Hi o4online,

Check out our video tutorials to see how to update a theme.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team