Close

Exception When Trying To Add SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins

kentm75
11 years ago
#1028 Quote
Hi,

I'm getting the following Exception when clicking 'Reload list of plugins' after copying all the Plugins provided with the Fashion theme to the Plugins folder on my server.

Exception information:
    Exception type: InvalidOperationException
    Exception message: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Method 'get_Order' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.DependencyRegistrar' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=2.5.375.4097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods()
   at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException)

Method 'get_Order' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.DependencyRegistrar' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=2.5.375.4097, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kent.
Support
11 years ago
#1034 Quote
Hi Kent,

Would it be able to tell us the assembly version of the SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework as well. Also you can try installing the SevenSpikes.Core plugin only.

We will investigate further what might be going wrong.

Thanks!
kentm75
11 years ago
#1044 Quote
Hi,

I have tried installing just SevenSpikes.Core and I receive the same error.

The File version of SevenSpikeds.Nop.Framework.dll is 2.5.375.4097

Thanks,

Kent.
Support
11 years ago
#1046 Quote
kentm75 wrote:
Hi,

I have tried installing just SevenSpikes.Core and I receive the same error.

The File version of SevenSpikeds.Nop.Framework.dll is 2.5.375.4097

Thanks,

Kent.

Hi Kent,

We just sent you an email as we need to further investigate this with your help.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
richhoude
8 years ago
#9885 Quote
I am getting the same exception but after I deployed the site the first time.

Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.]
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.DependencyRegistrar..ctor() +12

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +113
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +232
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +83
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +66
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.RegisterDependencies(NopConfig config) +452
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Initialize(NopConfig config) +20
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Initialize(Boolean forceRecreate) +92
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +30

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +9918021
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +336
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +296

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9931916
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9889 Quote
richhoude wrote:
I am getting the same exception but after I deployed the site the first time.

Hi,

We have already answered you in your ticket. Please do not duplicate forum posts and tickets!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
pkerbrat
8 years ago
#10511 Quote
I received the same error as "richhoude".  Could you post what the solution is.

Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Security.VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.]
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.DependencyRegistrar..ctor() +12

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +113
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +232
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +83
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +66
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.RegisterDependencies(NopConfig config) +476
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Initialize(NopConfig config) +20
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Initialize(Boolean forceRecreate) +92
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +41

System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +9918021
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +172
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +336
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +296

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9931916
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254
pkerbrat
8 years ago
#10512 Quote
I figured out this problem was caused by multiple issues.  

1) I did not have full trust configured on web server (GoDaddy, Arvixe, RackSpace)
2) I didn't have trust="full" in web.config in the root of the project.
3) Being that I didn't have at least medium trust I should have deleted the Plugins\Bin folder when upgrading from nopCommerce 3.60 to 3.70.  Now since I have full trust I do not need to delete these files manually.

tony_pick
8 years ago
#10513 Quote
Thanks yes i found that this line in the config made all the issues go away. <trust level="Full" />