Close

General Discussion

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#580 Quote
Hi Milen,

I'll check right now.. I extract the category information and see, In fact, it was doing the same also on Electronic.. let me check first with maintenance.. maybe I'll see something ..anyway I'll see ou the extraction in case you see something else.. I trust more your eyes than mine :-)..

again thanks a lot..

Yves
YashChandra
12 years ago
#582 Quote
Hi Yves,

We found the problem. You set your Category Keywords Template to:

{name},buy ${name},${name} prices,${name} online

while it should have been:

${name},buy ${name},${name} prices,${name} online

This is hard to spot, as you can see. It is missing the dollar sign in front of the name token. The Nop Smart SEO cannot replace the {name}, because it looks for ${name} token and throws the exception you were seeing.

It should be working fine now. We tested it with a few categories and products. The special characters that you use in your product names and meta data should be fine and the Nop Smart SEO should work with them without problems.

Please let us know if you experience any other problems. But please do note that the tokens used in the SEO templates should be prefixed with a dollar sign.

Best Regards
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#583 Quote
Hi Milen,

I knew your eye will be better than mine.. i was sure in was somehere in the database. I 'm sorry that I didn't find out..

Thanks so much

Yves

PS. you didn't answer me about the maple sirup ..

crashedout
11 years ago
#842 Quote
If a product already has meta-data defined does this override it? Or will it use the currently defined meta-data?
YashChandra
11 years ago
#845 Quote
Hi,

The Nop Smart SEO will override the defined meta title.
You can however use the ${meta-title} token to use the currently defined meta title in the generated meta data for the product page.

Best Regards
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com